Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Moment a Daughter Will Remember Forever

I have captured our first daughter's sweethearts dance in 2008. Just last Saturday, they attended another  father-daughter dance and this time, there were two sweethearts!

I remember how my dad would take me out on dates at a very young age. We would go to music lounges and listen to live bands, just the two of us :) Those times I will never forget. And I am sure, my daughters will  always remember these dates with their papa.

I enjoy it...even though I am merely a spectator. Because who knows! The next chance my girls may get to dance with their papa might just be at their own weddings...But for now, I will savor these sweet moments...the loving look in my husband's eyes...the twinkle in my girls' eyes as they look upon the man who matters most in their lives.





No comments:

Post a Comment